Sometimes you go out to photograph the Aurora Borealis in Yellowknife and they just don’t show up. So you make your own aurora.
1. Practise circles. Start small.
2. Go bigger. Make bigger circles.
3. Focus really hard on the light.
4. Turn yourself into light. Be one with the light.
5. Think of winter. Maybe a snowman will help.
6. Get Marcus to make a horse.
7. Envision the great outdoors, and maybe a wolf.
8. Pretend you are driving to the ultimate Aurora spot, in Yellowknife of course.
9. Have Marcus set more of a scene with animals.
10. Maybe a bigger animal.
11. Okay we got it. Here it is THE AURORA!
12. To be clear for people, spell it out. Make sure to spell it correctly.
Done you have just created your very own aurora and photographed it at the same time.